Friday, September 10, 2010

Accepting Guest Posts

As of today I will be accepting Guest Posts. This is something I have never done before but I really feel that this is a great opportunity for all of my followers to read different perspectives on Weight Loss and Budgeting. It will be wonderful for all of us to read about other bloggers in all different stages of weight loss and the tips they have to offer us.

You don't have to be a weight loss blogger or a blogger at all for that matter to submit a Guest Post. I am just looking for informative posts on weight loss or budgeting or both at the same time. :) Any tips on how you are losing weight or how you eat healthy on a budget would be very helpful.

If you are interested in writing a Guest Post on "Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget", please email your post to pudgetlosingweightonabudget@yahoo.com . Please include your blog, blog address and any other information that you feel relevant. I can not guarantee that every post will be used. I will email you before using your post. Some wording may have to be changed to fit my guest post format. I look forward to reading all of your great posts!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought you needed to know it's "accepting" not "excepting"

Mandy said...

You don't have to approve this comment, but I think you mean "accepting" instead of "excepting"

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks, guys! Spelling never has been my strong point. :)

Mandy said...

I hate that I see misspellings so easily. It makes it really difficult for me to look past typos. Did you know that there are typos purposely put in most publications so that plagiarism is more easily detected?

So, if it were me, I would go with that!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks, Mandy! I will remember that for next time because I'm sure there will be one. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin