Friday, September 24, 2010

Banana Split Smoothie Recipe

Just had the best Smoothie this morning! I call it the "Pudget Banana Split Smoothie". It tasted almost as good as the real thing. It made for a great healthy, protein packed breakfast.


Pudget Banana Split Smoothie:
by: Jessica Brown - Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget
htttp://pudget1.blogspot.com

1 Cup of skim milk or Almond Breeze
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
1/3 cup canned pineapple chunks (in own juice)
2 tbsp - cocoa powder
1 tbsp peanuts
1/4 cup of Splenda (more or less to fit your taste)

Blend in mixer or Vitamix. Enjoy!!!


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds good to me. I love your smoothie recipes!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Yummy! Thank you!

Christina said...

Dang I was hoping for a picture but that would have just made me drool more. This sounds so yummy I will have to give it a try.

fancy nancy said...

This sounds amazing!!! Just found your blog and love it!!!

Looks like I need a vitamixer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin