I love the fact that she doesn't have the same backpack that all of the kids have. A lot of the Kindergartners have the big hard plastic bags that look too big and uncomfortable. This bag is soft and fits Maddie perfectly. The best part is that Joanna actually makes these bags in three different sizes so you can fit the backpack to the child. She has so many different designs and she monograms them. They are all so cute!
All About You Design is Giving Away a Quilted Black Lunch Bag with Monogram to one Lucky Reader!
There Are Five Ways To Enter to win:
(List all entries as separate comments.)
1. Visit All About You Design and come back and leave a comment sharing with us your favorite item.
2. For a second entry "Like" All About You Design on Facebook by clicking here and then leave me a comment telling me you did so.
3. For a third entry post on your Blog, Facebook Page or Twitter about this contest and include a link to my blog and post the link in the comment section. Can do all three if you would like for extra entries.
4. For a fourth entry become a follower. If you are already a follower just leave that in the comment section.
5. For a fifth entry add me as a friend on Facebook by clicking here and then leave me a comment telling me you did so.
The Winner will be chosen using a random number generator. All entries must be received by Thursday, Sept. 9 , 2010 at 11:59 CST. The winner will be announced Friday, Sept. 10, 2010. For U.S Addresses Only. All About You Design is responsible for mailing prize.
This review is my honest opinion of All About You Design. I was not told or paid to say anything in this post. I am not responsible for any prizes.