Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And The Number Is .... Week 89 Weigh In

I'm finally getting to writing my weigh in post from last week. When I stepped on the scale last Thursday I weighed 169 pounds. That is a 3 pound gain from my last weigh in. I don't think I weighed in for two or three weeks so it gave me plenty of time to gain 3 pounds.

Ever since I got to my lowest weight of 166 it has been hard for me to stay at that weight. It is not that I am trying and it's not working it is just that my life has been so crazy and that always makes weight loss hard. Lack of sleep kills my weight loss and that has been my life the last two weeks.

I really need to get myself motivated. I really want to get into the 150's.

Week 89 Weigh In:


My Week In Review

1. Exercise: I did bootcamp last Sat.

2. Water: No

3. Late night eating: Ate way too much ice cream this past week.

4. Snacking: Ice cream and pretty much anything else I could find. Luckily I didn't have much in the house. :)

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruit. Loving the farmer's market!


What I need to work on this week:
My eating is the biggest problem at this point. I am going to bootcamp 3 days a week and I will continue to do so. It is awesome and I am burning tons of calories! I love it!

Unfortunately my eating has been crazy lately. I ate more ice cream in the last two weeks then I have in the past year. I'm not kidding. Luckily my life has been so hectic that I haven't had much time to sit down. I am always running around so at least I burn calories when I am doing this.

I have noticed that I have gotten so off track with my eating because I don't have a menu plan at the beginning of the week. I just make what have. It had made things more stressful and less healthy. I need to get back to menu planning. It really does help.


2 comments:

Christina said...

You can do it I believe in you. You have came to far and fought to hard to backslide now. Just take a deep breath and make some time for yourself. You can't let your health get put on the backburner
because of everything else. Remember where you have came from and where you don't want to go back to and just make a plan. With hard work and determination you could be in the 150's in no time. Good luck and hope life slows down alittle.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks, Christina! I needed that. I have come so far but when I am feeling tired I seem to not care. I hate when I feel like that. I think I need to get on a better schedule to make sure I get enough sleep. When you have Fibromyalgia this is a very important key to keeping it under control but when you have two small kids it seems like there is always something to do around the house. Life can definitely get crazy but I am going to start making more time for myself. :) Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin