Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Exciting News!

I have some great news to tell all of you. Tomorrow I am starting a new exercise program. My husband and I are going to be starting Bootcamps by Fuel Fitness . We are both so excited and a little nervous.

Last night we met with, Marc Nespoli, the owner of Fuel Fitness. He sat down with us and told us all about his bootcamps. He gave us a great book to take home that is filled with tons of weight loss and exercise tips and so much more. I was very impressed by the information that Marc gave us to take home. Everything is very organized and well planned out. I have dealt with gyms that are less then organized and it was so nice to go to a gym that has their act together. It makes me feel reassured that this program is well put together and well thought out. I feel like Marc is really trying to help others live a healthier life not just make a few extra dollars.

My favorite part of meeting with Marc was that he checked my BMI. I was a little nervous holding that little machine that determines whether I am obese or not. Okay, maybe I am being a bit dramatic. It does tell you whether your BMI is unhealthy, healthy or overweight. I was so excited to find out for the first time in a very long time I was in the healthy range. It was such a great feeling!

Marc also took our measurements to compare them in the months to come. I'm very excited because I have never taken my measurements before. It's going to be a lot of fun to see the numbers change.


Here is a little more of a description of the Bootcamps my hubby and I are going to be doing. I got this information off of the Fuel Fitness web-site.

Bootcamps by Fuel are fun, creative, and challenging workouts that get results!

Through total body conditioning, combining strength, speed, endurance, agility, and core strength, people of ALL fitness levels, male and female, will be challenged and transform their bodies. By progressively increasing intensity levels and using modifications for each exercise, no one person will ever feel left behind.

Fuel Bootcamps are for highly motivated individuals that want to look good and feel great!

All bootcamp sessions are four weeks in duration and are held outside unless told otherwise. Each camp session lasts between 45 min to an hour and all camps are Co-ed. You do NOT need to be a member at Fuel Fitness to participate.


Tomorrow starts a new phase in my weight loss journey. It is the Bootcamp phase! I'm thrilled that I am going to be exercising on a regular bases again and that I have some accountability to do it. It's going to be so much fun and I am very excited to start this new part of my weight loss journey. I will be sure to keep you updated along the way.


2 comments:

Suzy said...

You're doing great, girl and this boot camp will be fun when you do it together!

andria said...

I know this is a strange question to ask, but how tall are you? I'm just asking because I had my BMI done a while ago, and basically got called a fatty by the nurse and it still stings a bit. I'm certainly glad that didn't happen to you! Anyway, just curious :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin