Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exciting Days To Come!

The excitement is building! In less then 2 weeks I am going to be in a magazine on New stands around the United States. It still seems a little crazy and unreal. Next Thursday can't come soon enough!

I am going out later today to get a pedi and a back massage at a local spa. My friends bought me a gift card months ago for my birthday and I decided to finally go. I can't wait. The day seems to be dragging because I am so excited about it. I hope to be refreshed and relaxed when I get home from my spa treatment.

I got my hair cut last night and I can't wait to share it. I may just wait to surprise all of you with it later this week in my 50 pounds lost picture. That's right! It's looking like it is going to happen this week. :)


Yesterday's Menu:

Breakfast:
Chocolate Peanut butter smoothie minus the banana

Snack:
1 serving of sour cream and onion Pirate's Booty
1 serving of pizza flavored Pirate's Booty

Lunch:
bagel thin, 1 serving of lean ham lunch meat, 1 slice of 2% cheese, mustard
1 serving of original Pirate's Booty

Snack:
Sugar Free Choc. Pudding cup w/ 1 tsp of Almond Butter

Dinner:
1/2 cup of Sausage, Broccoli and rice skillet


8 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

exciting!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on the magazine article. Can't wait to see the new do.

Crystal said...

That is so cool you are going to be in a magazine. I will definitely look for you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your success! Do you have the receipes for the smoothies on you site? Also do you know the points for those. I think I could do those in the mornings when things are hectic.

Shannon said...

Congrats!!

Miz said...

SO EXCITING ABOUT THE MAG (she shouts :)) and the new do.

I really need a new do :)

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks so much everyone! I am so excited!

p.s. The smoothie recipes are on my site listed under the Breakfast Recipes. You can find the list on the left hand side of my blog. I'm not exactly sure on the points but I do know they range from approx. 3-5 points depending on which one you make. Of course the banana and peanut butter add more points but some days you need the extra protien and Vitamins. It just depends on what you need for that day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the smoothie receipes. I love reading your posts!
Amber

Blog Widget by LinkWithin