Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catch Up!

I haven't logged my food in the last three days. I really need to do a little catching up. It was a busy weekend of taking care of my husband that has pneumonia and my daughter that has croup. They are both improving and were real troopers through it.

As for my eating it has been okay. It's that time of the month and I didn't have any migraines this month thanks to the Cymbalta / Lyrica Combo. The only symptoms I did have are a few cravings. Fortunately I didn't even realize it was that time of the month so I did my best to fight the cravings. I guess I am usually more likely to give into them if I know they are caused by PMS.

I have done much better since the cupcake/oatmeal pie binge. I didn't eat as well as I would have liked to but it could have been way worse. Here is how the past four days have gone.

Thursday:

Breakfast:
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

Lunch:
6 Servings of Ritz Chips ( I felt like I was starving and ate almost the entire bag before I got home from Wal-mart.) Not good at all.
Pudding with 1 tsp of Almond Butter

Dinner:
1 oz of Parmesan Garlic Chicken
1 med. baked potato with 1 slice of 2% cheese and 12 yellow grape tomatoes


Water: yes
Exercise: 1 hour of walking at park


Friday:

Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
1 slice of my sister's famous Mexican Lasagna made with Weight Watchers Cheese (Yum!)

Snack:
4 jumbo Oatmeal Cream Pies, 2 packs of Krimpets, 1 and a 1/2 chocolate covered honey buns, a dozen Doritos and 1 pack of Tandy Cakes.
1 bag of Original Pirate's Booty

Dinner:
1 big bowl (approx. 1 1/2 cups) of my Zucchini/Squash Skillet

Water: No
Exercise: 1 hour walk at the park


Saturday:

Breakfast:
No

Lunch:
Bagel thin w/ 1 serving of lean turkey lunch meat, 1 slice of 2% cheese, and mustard

Snack:
1/2 of a German Chocolate (Love It size) ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery (my fav. - my daughter split it with me)
1 bag of Aged White Cheddar Pirate's Booty

Dinner:
3 slices of medium plain Domino's pizza and 1 slice of medium bacon pizza


Sunday:

Breakfast:
Dunkin Donuts Coffee at Church

Lunch:
2 Cups of Zucchini/Squash Skillet

Snack:
1 sugar free Jello Pudding Cup with 1 tsp. of Almond Butter
1 bag (1 serving) of Salt and Vinegar Pirate's Booty (may just be my new favorite!)

Dinner:
2 med. baked potato's with 2 slices of 2% cheese and 18 grape and cherry tomatoes.

Water:
Yes
Exercise:
No


2 comments:

Allan said...

Friday snack,,, OMG... That looks great... OK, it happens... Great picture progress.. !!!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks Allan! Don't be jealous. Friday's snack wasn't as good as it sounded. My body can't handle that much junk without making me feel discusting after. I just need to learn when to stop. I oatmeal pie would have been ok for a treat every once in a while but when you eat four they just don't taste as good. :)

Congrats on your weight loss and your puppies sound adorable. I have never seen Peagle's before. I bet they are cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin