Thursday, August 19, 2010

And The Number Is ..... Week 85

I woke up this morning to this staring me right in the face!










What did I do?









Of course I dug in! It looked so good that I just wanted to get a spoon and start eating. I decided that would be to messy so I sliced it instead. :)




I ate it along with my wonderful bagel thin sandwich. I just made a grilled turkey and cheese on a bagel thin. Simple and healthy but it tasted so good. Especially with fresh watermelon.


This morning when I weighed in I was at 166.4. That is a .4 gain for the week. I'm actually a little surprised. I thought for sure I would be somewhere around 165. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. Either way I am excited that I am keeping the weight off.

Week 85 Weigh In:


My Week In Review

1. Exercise: No

2. Water: Yes

3. Late night eating: None

4. Snacking: only on sugar free pudding cups w/ 1 tsp of Almond Butter and fruits or smoothies.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of both.


What I need to work on this week:

I feel like I have written the same thing week after week. It always has something to do with exercise. I feel like I am on the right track with my eating . I just need to get my butt exercising. I think I may have the solution. The solution I need to start exercising and also make it to my goal weight. I will be sharing my ideas with you very soon!

Check back later today for a giveaway!!!!



4 comments:

Pamela said...

How did you make the grilled sandwich?

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Pamela,

I just sprayed the inside of each bagel thin with a little Olive Oil cooking spray. Then lay one sprayed side down on a heated pan and then put 1 serving of lean lunchmeat turkey or ham and then one slice of 2% cheese on top. Then you top with your other half of the bagel thin. Sprayed side up. Cook both sides until brown.

It is kind of like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Pamela said...

Thanks - I figured it was a take on grilled cheese but wasn't sure what you used on the bagel thin instead of all that butter we used to slather on there!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Hey girly! Just came across your blog and I am absolutely loving it! You have a new follower!

xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin