Thursday, August 5, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 83 Weigh In

What a tiring week. It was so busy that I felt like I barely had time to breath. Next week should be a little calmer and I hope I will have more time to focus on my eating and maybe some exercise. :)

I have actually been getting in a lot of exercise this week. Chasing my daughter around a park, while my oldest daughter has Vacation Bible School, can be quite challenging. She has decided that she loves swings and only swings. She has to go on every swing for about 2 seconds and then switch to the next and so on and once she has tried them all she starts over. Her favorite way to swing is on her belly. I can't believe she figured that one out already.

It is a good thing I was so busy this week because if I wouldn't have been I would be in be trouble. When I weighed in this morning I weighed 167.6. Honestly, I am shocked myself. I was so busy that I didn't eat the way I should have several days out of the week. I guess I was just so busy running around that I burnt enough calories to make up for it. It doesn't usually happen that way but I'm not complaining.

As of today I have lost exactly 49 pounds. I can't wait for next week!!! I may just have a new sidebar update picture! Very, very exciting.

Another exciting thing that I realized today. My feature article in Woman's World is going to be on the sales rack in two weeks from today. I am so excited and nervous. I can't wait to see how it turned out.


My Week In Review

1. Exercise: Tons of walking.

2. Water: Yes

3. Late night eating: None

4. Snacking: too crazy to remember.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of both.


What I need to work on this week:

Exercise!
Exercise!
Exercise!


Pudget Plateau Busting Formula

Yesterday's Menu:

Breakfast:
1/2 of a new type of melon. I can't remember the name right now.

Lunch:
2 thin crust slices of pizza

Snack:
1 sugar free pudding cup

Dinner:
3 oz Parmesan Garlic Chicken

1 med. baked potato w/ 1 slice of 2% cheese and 10 grape tomatoes
1/4 cup of pasta salad
1/4 cup of coleslaw


Water: Yes

Exercise: 2+ hours of walking.


2 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Congrats on your weight loss!

Kelly The Queen said...

Yeah for the weight loss!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin