Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today's Plateau Update

The day definitely started out bad. At 1:30 this morning my daughter was up with a belly ache. Of course I was so tired, miserable and hungry that I grabbed the cheap cookies that normally don't even tempt me. I ate 8 of them and then felt disgusting so I stopped. It was not a good way to start off my day.

Then I spent most of the day with friends at my sister's house. We had a cookout and let the kids play. It was a lot of fun but of course I ate to much. For lunch I ate two hot dogs. I should have stuck with one but I was hungry and my other choice was macaroni or potato salad. I guess I made the right choice considering what I had to choose from. I forgot how much I love regular hot dogs! :)

Middle of the Night Snack:
8 choc/van sandwich cookies

Breakfast:
Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Banana Smoothie - 2 tbsp sugar free/fat free dry chocolate pudding mix, 1/2 frozen banana,1 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 cup of skim milk, 1/8 cup of Splenda.

Lunch:
2 regular hot dogs w/ regular buns
1/4 cup of macaroni salad
2 tbsp of potato salad
1 cup of watermelon

Snack:
15 calorie Popsicle

Dinner:
1 regular hot dog on regular bun
10 Cheese Doodles

Snack:
1 low fat Fudge Pop
1 cup of watermelon



Water: Yes

Exercise: no


3 comments:

She woke up FAT said...

Im scared to even eat a hot dog at this point. I think it would make me sick.

Carla said...

We all have those days. Mine was yesterday. I'm not even going to mention what I ate Monday. I tried to make up for it today.

Breakfast - 2 blueberry pancakes, 2 slices turkey bacon, coffee

Lunch - 0 pt veggie soup

Dinner- lemon pepper haddock and broccoli

Nowhere near enough water today but I did get in a walk with the kids.

Kelly The Queen said...

Sorry you had a rough day, everyone has those once in awhile. At least you are honest about it and what you ate, that's a hard thing to do sometimes. I stayed within my calories, didn't drink enough water~still working on it and I didn't exercise, tomorrow's another day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin