Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today's Meals, Water Intake and Exercise

We had a late start this morning so I ended up making breakfast around 11am and adding a smoothie onto it just so it would be more like the calories of a lunch. I was pretty hungry by 11am. :)

Meals:

Brunch:

-Mushroom Omelet - 1/4 cup of Egg Substitute, mushrooms and onions fried in 1 tsp. of EVOO, and 1 slice of 2% cheese

-100 Calorie Bagel and 1/2 a serving of Weight Watchers Cream Cheese

-A Pudget Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie








Snack:

-Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cup


Dinner:

-3 Turkey Sausage Links

-2 Reduced Fat Pancakes

-1/4 Cup of egg substitute

-1/4 Cup of Sugar Free Maple Syrup





Snack:

3 Reduced Fat Brownies

Water Intake: 40 ounces

Exercise: 2- 3 hours swimming in the pool with the kids.

Feel Free to leave all of your info for today in the comments section below as a form of accountability.



3 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

Monitored all my food and water on spark people, stayed within my calories and ate enough protein and drank enough water. Rode my bicycle around my neighborhood for 30 minutes. Left my comment for accountability and went to Costco to stock up on salad stuff and veggies!!A good start now to just keep it up!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Today I only had 900 calories, which isn't really good! I had a lot going on, and forgot to eat...

I went on a 30 min walk tonight with the hubs, and ran lots of errands in the morning! Does that count as exercise ;)?

I got in all 8 glasses of water! WooHoo!

I've past my plateau! YAY! But I'm still taking part in your challenge! I think the thought of your challenge coming up, was what helped me get past it! Thanks!

Sydney said...

Thursday I had:
Cup of coffee with 1 tsp. coffee mate dry creamer
Yoplait very vanilla light yogurt

Lunch:
Panera Bread You Pick Two:
Cobb Salad with 2 tsp. my own dressing (Kraft free italian-15 cal per tbsp)
Broccoli Cheese Soup
1/2 side of french baguette (gave the other half to the kids)
1 Diet Pepsi

Dinner:
Chicken Teriyaki with side of garlic rice
Water to drink

Snack:
15 reduced fat cheese it crackers with 1 wedge WW Swiss cheese

Water intake: 32 oz

Minimal exercise

Sydney

Blog Widget by LinkWithin