Monday, July 12, 2010

Today's Eats

Breakfast:
1/2 granola bar

Lunch:
Bagel Thin w/ 4 thin slices of ham, 1 slice of regular cheese
8 grapes

Snack:
approx. 2 cups of watermelon
Sugar Free chocolate Jello Pudding cup w/ 1tbsp of peanut butter

Dinner:
1 Cup of Ronzoni Smart Taste spiral pasta
1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce w/93% lean hamburger
1 slice of regular bread w/ 1 tsp of brummel and brown butter

Snack:
Sugar Free chocolate Jello Pudding cup w/ 1 tsp of peanut butter
Fudge pop



Exercise: 3+ hours of swimming


Water: Yes


3 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I can't wait to try the chocolate pudding with PB!! MMM!

Today I had 1,445 calories, drank about 6 glasses of water, cleaned my whole house, and ran a ton of errands for my exercise! :D

I'm leaving out of town soon, so I won't be able to report everyday... I'll check in when I get back!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Brittany, You are doing great! Have fun on your vacation and enjoy your Dad's mac and cheese. :)

p.s. You are going to love the chocolate pudding with peanut butter.

Kelly The Queen said...

Today I made myself do it and I exercised!!! I went for a 30 minute bike ride around my neighborhood. I stayed within my calories, entered it on spark people, and drank my water. I can do it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin