Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today's Eats

Today has been a rough day. It's that time of the month and my Fibromyalgia is just awful. All I want to do is sleep but with two kids and my In-laws visiting I didn't have much time for rest. Especially when I am in the middle of potty training my 2 year old and house training the puppy. I am so ready for bed. :)

Today's Eats

Breakfast:
100 Calorie Bagel w/ 1 serving of WW cream cheese

Lunch:
Bagel thin with mustard, Lettuce, 3 oz 97% fat free turkey and 1 1/2 slices of WW Provolone Cheese
Two ear of sweet corn w/ ICBINB Spray

Dinner:
3 oz ham slice on bagel thin w/ mustard
1/4 cup of potato salad
1 cup of watermelon

Snack:
2 and 1/2 slices of my Mother-In-Law's Cherry Cheese Pie. Yikes!!! It was awesome but I shouldn't have eaten this much. This is one of those foods that I always seem to cave with.


Exercise:
Running up and down the stairs two dozen times while potty training my daughter. Just kidding. I didn't feel up to it today.

Water: Yes


3 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

I had a busy day helping my husband clean out the garage but I still stayed within my calories, entered it on spark people, drank my water and am leaving my comment but no exercise!

Kelly The Queen said...

I would cave too if I had cherry cheesecake in the house, so I know exactly where you are coming from. It happens, you just have to continue moving forward and don't be too hard on yourself

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks Kelly for being so sweet. I really do so much better if I just keep sweets out of my house.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin