Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today's Eats

I think I may have snacked a bit to much today. I always snack but I usually don't have two full fat snacks a day. I try to limit it to one or less. Other then that I did pretty well.

I really do notice that I am more careful with what I am eating. Even on a crazy day like yesterday and today I still ate less then I normally would have because I new that I had to tell all of you about it. I love being accountable. It really does help with weight loss.

Here are today's eats:


Breakfast:
100 Calorie Bagel w/ 1/2 serving of WW cream cheese

Snack:
Sugar Free Chocolate pudding cup w/ 1 tsp. of peanut butter

Lunch:
1/2 cup of mashed potatoes
1 cup of pork and sour kraut

Snack:
baby size (1 1/2 oz) chocolate ice cream on a cone

Dinner:
4 oz ham
1 small red potato w/ 1 tbsp of sour cream
1 zucchini pancake
1/4 cup of grilled squash

Snack:
2 small (2 bite a piece) Lemon squares


Exercise - No



Water - Yes


4 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

I agree with you about being more careful when you know you are telling everyone what you are eating. I know I find myself saying do I really want to eat that and then have to list it on my spark people, no one else reads it but me but I know it's there !!so the combination of putting it on there and then leaving a comment is really helping me be accountable to myself and I am eating less than I was before keeping track. I stayed within my calories today, drank all my water, left my comment, didn't exercise.....that's something I really need to work on and push myself to do. I hate exercise! Thanks for starting this plateau busting, it's just what I needed to get back on track!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Snacking was my problem today too! I had 1,510 calories, drank all my water, and didn't exercise. BUT, I didn't go out to a restaurant with the hubs like I normally do on Saturday, so that's good!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

You guys are doing great! We are going to busting through our plateaus in no time at all. :)

Kelly The Queen said...

You are doing awesome too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin