Friday, July 16, 2010

These Ice Cream Cravings Need To Stop!

Yesterday was a busy, busy day. I cleaned, cooked, swam, shopped and more cleaning. I was actually out a walmart until 1opm with my mom and then we had this bright idea to go for ice cream. I got a huge Oreo fudge ice cream on a waffle cone. What was I thinking? It was good but these ice cream craving are killing me. I'm just not used to craving ice cream all of the time.

Anyway, I didn't post my food last night because I was exhausted when I got home from shopping with my Mom. I went right to bed and then realized that I forgot to post. By that time I was just to tired to get up again and type.

Yesterday's Eats:

Breakfast:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie

Lunch:

2 slices of Medium Domino's Pizza w/ onion

Dinner:

3 tbsp of Peanut butter and 5 tbsp of marshmallow on a bagel Thin
( I suddenly got this weird craving for peanut butter and marshmallow so I went with it. Unfortunately I missed the great meal I made of Salmon, rice and green beans.)

Snack:

approx. 1 1/2 cups of Oreo Fudge ice cream on a waffle cone


Water: Yes

Exercise: 2 hours of swimming


3 comments:

Susan said...

I am so glad that the Lord answered your prayer! Isn't HE awesome! Wow...
I think the plateau busting formula is working for me too... I can't wait for weigh in on Monday. I've been really relying on those fat free shakes to get the through. I always tell myself that if I need something after supper I can have a strawberry milkshake...all of 160 calories or so! Have a great weekend~

Susan

Kelly The Queen said...

I had ice cream yesterday as well I got a dilly bar from Dairy Queen(it sounded good)so I did go over my calories for yesterday but only by 54. I drank my water and entered it on spark people but got no exercise in

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Susan - The shakes are my fav. I think about them as soon as I get up in the morning. They get me going. I'm so glad you are doing well with the plateau busting formula.

Kelly - I am so glad you enjoyed your ice cream and still stayed close to your calories. That's awesome! I am so jealous. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin