Saturday, July 17, 2010

Temptation At A Baby Shower

It's been a year and a half of eating healthy and I still can't resist the temptation of a baby shower. This stinks! I really need to have more will power. Either that or get out of bed in time to eat breakfast before the shower. I am realizing that I am getting to old to stay up until almost 4 in the morning. It messes me up for the rest of the day.

I had a very nice time at my cousin's baby shower. I am potty training my two year old and she wore panties with no accidents. I am so excited to have a diaper free home. Almost diaper free home anyway. She still wears them for naps and bedtime. She drinks so much I'm not sure how to stop her from peeing in the middle of the night. She just turned two so I guess that will come with time. I am just enjoying not having to change diapers anymore.

We had all kinds of salads, sandwiches, chips and cupcakes at the shower. The food was great but I ate to much pasta salad. I did eat lots of veggies to fill my myself up. Unfortunately I still ate cake. I really should have resisted after a night like last night. On the up side I did great for dinner so I hope it was enough to make up for the cake and pasta at lunch.

Today's Eats:

Lunch:

1/2 Turkey and Cheese sandwich w/ butter
1/2 Pimento cheese spread sandwich
1/4 cup pasta salad w/ Italian Dressing
1/4 cup pasta salad w/ creamy dressing
1/2 cup of my Grandma's famous coleslaw!
veggies and 1 tbsp dip

1 cupcake
1/2 piece of cake

Snack:

Sugar Free Pudding Cup w/ 1 tsp of peanut butter

Dinner:

Bagel Thin w/ 1tbsp light mayo, 1 serving turkey and 1 slice of 2% cheese
1 serving of fat free pringles
1 light cheese stick


1 comment:

Kelly The Queen said...

Both Friday and Saturday ate too much and had things that I shouldn't have but did drink my water and walked on Saturday. Sunday is a new day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin