Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Tandy Cakes Won! :(

I did so well last weekend and this weekend I went to a picnic unprepared and really messed up. If you think I am kidding just take a look at what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast:

lite string cheese
sf/ff choc. pudding cup w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter

Lunch:

1 1/2 full fat hot dogs in regular buns

Dinner and picnic snacking:

1 hamburger w/ regular bun
1/4 cup coleslaw
1/8 cup broccoli salad
1/2 cup roast potatoes
1 cup watermelon
1 ginger spice cookie
4 TANDY CAKES
2 - 7 layer brownies that were to die for

After Volleyball snack:
1 baked potato w/ 1 tbsp Brummel and brown butter and 2 tbsp of light sour cream


I guess I could have done worse but I really didn't want to eat that much. But of course after I started eating I just couldn't stop. I wish I would have prepared myself for the temptations beforehand. I have just been so busy that I didn't had time to think about it. I'm going to suck it up to a learning experience and move on. Now I know that I need to prepare myself mentally before every picnic. Otherwise it just isn't going to work.

At least I know that my picnic theory really does work as long as I go mentally prepared. You can read all about my theory by clicking here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really doesn't look like that much food....especially if you were being active and playing volleyball and stuff. I noticed that your breakfast and lunch were fairly light. It seems for me that eating more early in the day and lighter towards the end of the day works better. I know people who have lost weight by doing nothing more than not eating after 8 pm.

Annie

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Annie, Thanks. That's so sweet. I really didn't eat a ton but I ate way to much of the wrong foods. I guess it was more calorie wise I ate way too much.

You are definitely right about my breakfast and lunch. To tell you the truth we ran out of milk so I couldn't have my breakfast smoothie and then for lunch I grabbed the hot dogs at the grocercy store stand on the way to the party. It was kind of a rushed unplanned day. I really just need to put more time into thinking about what I am going to be eating.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin