Friday, July 2, 2010

Pudget's Plateau Busting Formula And Contest!

Make sure you read to the bottom of this post. I have an exciting new contest going on. You won't regret it!




I am so excited! I found the perfect Lighting idea for my daughter's bedroom when we build our house. I would love for one of the girls to have a cute little girlie Fairy room and this fan fits the way I picture the room perfectly. It is beautiful! The colors and the swirls are so perfect for a fairy. I know it's going to be a while before we can afford to build our home but it is always fun to get some new ideas.








The house is finally back in some kind of order after the crazy day trip week. Now I feel like I am ready to go again! :) I'm thinking maybe swimming. Maybe on Sunday or Monday. I heard that it is going to be hot out. It's funny how this year I don't dread swimming because I am so much more comfortable in my swimsuit.



Check out the difference in these pictures. You really can tell the difference in my confidence level just by looking at my face in each picture.



It's amazing what a few pounds can do.






Summer 2010








Summer 2009




Back to the plateau thing that I am going through.


I have heard from so many of you that you are going through the same thing.


So I have decided that we should conquer our plateau together.


Please feel free to join me on this journey to say goodbye to my plateau and Hello to the 160's. It's going to be really strict and really no fun at all but if we follow it we will do great and get past our plateaus. Please leave me comments each day on how you are doing. Accountability is one of the best things you can have when losing weight.


Pudget's Plateau Busting Formula:


Step 1: Go to the gym or do some form of exercise 5 days a week. For me it is going to be 3 days at the gym and two at home. The at home may be a walk with the kids or a exercise dvd on Netflix. The options are endless. I will be posting every day how I exercised.


Step 2: Write down everything you eat in a day and monitor your Weight Watchers Points or Calories very strictly. I will be posting every day what I have eaten.


Step 3: Drink 64 Ounces of water a day. I will also be tracking my water each day with my handy dandy favorite water bottle in the whole world. If you don't have one it will be money well spent. Mine goes everywhere I do. It's awesome.


Step 4: Leave a comment below my post to tell me how you did that day. This is your form of accountability. My accountability is posting it for you to read. Your accountability is commenting for everyone to read. Feel free to copy and paste what you ate for the day, what you weigh, how much you drank or how much you exercised. Anything that makes you feel more accountable and helps keep you on track.


Step 5: This one I am leaving up to all of my readers! Please send me and email to let me know what you think step 5 should be. Then we can all vote on it and add the winner's idea to the list. The person with the winning idea will win my favorite Tupperware Water Bottle!!!!!! Plus a few little extras that I will announce later.




My email is pudgetlosingweightonabudget@yahoo.com


Email me your best idea by Tomorrow evening July 3, 2010 at 11:59pm to be considered in this contest. If a duplicate idea wins I will chose the winner from that group from a hat. The same will be done in case of a tie.





1 comment:

Jessica said...

I emailed an idea :) Hope you like it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin