Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Picnic Pig Outs

I had my second interview today. It was great! I know it sounds crazy but I love interviews. As much as they can be nerve racking it is also exciting getting to meet great new people.

The interview today confirmed my interest in this job. I really feel like it is the one for me. I should find out within the next two weeks if I get the job. Very, very exciting!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was not a great day for my weight loss. My sister had a picnic at her house because Anna Moose is visiting!!! Anna is a great friend of my sister's from when she lived out of state. Anna is a sweetheart and I love when she comes to visit. She fits perfectly in with my family. She is like our long lost sister. :)

At our picnic we had hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage, pizza, mac & cheese, macaroni salad, broccoli salad, corn on the cob, brownies and more brownies, carrot cake and watermelon. I had just about a little of everything. Yikes!

After I filled myself up on all of the very unhealthy food I felt absolutely disgusting. If only I could turn back time. I'm not sure why I was so starving. I ate a lunch of pork tenderloin, potatoes (fried in a little EVOO)with grape tomatoes and Weight Watchers cheese melted on top. You would think that would fill me up. Maybe I should have had a snack before the picnic. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't really have time to prepare myself and then when I smelled the food I just dove in. Big mistake. I thought I was finally past the picnic pig out. I was obviously wrong!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pudget Plateau Busting Formula

Yesterday's Menu:

Breakfast:
Bagel Thin toasted with 1 tbsp of peanut butter

Lunch:
approx. 1 med. potato (fried in very little EVOO)topped with grape tomatoes and 2 slices (1 serving) of Weight Watchers cheese

3 oz Pork Tenderloin

Dinner:
1 hot sausage on a hot dog bun
1/2 cup of mac & cheese
1/4 macaroni salad
6 half pieces of square pizza
2 cobs of corn w/ brummel and brown butter
3 chocolate peanut butter brownies
1 chocolate brownie w/ peanut butter icing
1/2 piece of (very fattening)carrot cake with cream cheese icing
1 cup of watermelon


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin