Thursday, July 1, 2010

My New Favorite Smoothie!

I just created my newest favorite smoothie. It's called "The Pudget Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie". I ran out of cheesecake pudding mix today and was really craving strawberries so I decided to improvise. I can't believe I never thought to put Chocolate and strawberries together.


The Pudget Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie

1 Cup of Fat Free Milk
1 Cup of Frozen Strawberries (I use the ones that I froze)
2 Tbsp Sugar Free, Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
1/8 Cup of Splenda
3-4 Ice Cubes

Mix all ingredients in a blender and enjoy the best smoothie of your life.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is you favorite Smoothie Combo?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

heather said...

I've had this idea mulling around in my mind lately...but have yet to try it! I'd have to use real sugar as i can't do the sugar sub. glad im not the only one thinking about it!

Carla said...

Sounds yummy. Do you know how many points it is?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin