Friday, July 23, 2010

My Mom Is The Best!

It's been a boring day around here. I did some rearranging, cleaning and laundry. I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping with my Mom tomorrow.

This is a picture from our last shopping trip. My Mom is awesome! When she found out that I was going to be featured in Woman's World Magazine she took me on a little shopping spree. She took me for a special lunch before we started shopping. Sushi - My favorite!




This place is amazing!



My Mom and I

My Mom enjoying her soup.




Me getting ready to eat those delicious Sushi rolls.




Spicy Crab Roll and Tempera Shrimp Roll
Yum!


Making the onion volcano.



My meal!
Salmon on the Hibachi Grill. Seriously it was on of the best meals I have ever had. Definitely the best Salmon ever!



After our amazing lunch my Mom took me to a hair salon for some really great hair product and then to a stand in the mall where she bought some great hair clips and head bands for me and the girls. Then of course we had to check out Baby Gap for the girls. We found adorable matching outfits with matching shoes all on clearance. Yeah for clearance!


We then searched for about six more hours until we found the perfect clothes for the photo shoot. They are so awesome! My Mom picked out both outfits. She did such a great job! Then we went back to the mall for shoes and some beautiful make-up. I wasn't kidding when I said my Mom was the best!




Thanks Mom for being so awesome and always being there for me. You are the best Mom any woman could ever ask for. I am so blessed to have you as my Mom. I love you very much!

Yesterday's Eats:

Breakfast:
None - no time

Lunch:
3 small square pieces of pizza w/ light ranch dressing, grilled chicken and 2% mozzarella cheese
100 calorie Oreo pack


Dinner:
2 slices of French toast
4 links of Turkey Sausage
1/4 cup of sugar free syrup

Exercise - No

Water - Yes


3 comments:

Susan Watson said...

Okay, your mom looks your age. Seriously, does she use anything specific on her skin that not very costly or is this a good gene thing?
I hope that's not a rude question. :) I am turning 40 this year and need all the help I can get. My skin is changing. Ick.

Susan

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Susan,

You are so funny! Definitely not rude to ask. I have been told that all of my life. since I was a teenager anyway. Everyone always thought she was my sister. Kind of embarrassing as a teen. :)

I'm hoping it's just a good gene thing. :) She said that she has never washed her face with soap. She just washes with water. She also uses moisturizer every morning. Right now she uses Nutragiena (I know I spelled that wrong). She isn's as old as you would think for having a 31, 30 and 28 year old daughters. She is only 49. She had us when she was young.

Susan said...

Thanks Jessica! I will see about that brand of moisturizer. I still look forward to the water bottle. I really need to up my water intake as I've not been doing too good with that. :( Hopefully I'll start doing better.

Have a wonderful rest of the week and I'm praying about that job. :)

Susan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin