Monday, July 12, 2010

My Favorite Snack!

This snack is one that I have been eating for the last three months but I'm not sure if I have ever shared it with you. It is my favorite and my fridge is never without it. It is wonderful to eat this when I am having a chocolate craving. I can't tell you how many times it has saved me from eating things that I shouldn't.




This is my favorite snack:
A pudding peanut butter cup!






It is a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate pudding Cup and 1 teaspoon of peanut butter. It reminds me so much of a peanut butter cup. It really takes care of those cravings.




This is one snack I can't live without!!!


4 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

I will have to try that when I am having a chocolate craving and I love the flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate, love your good ideas you post. I tried the egg substitute omelet you make, it was so yummy, tasted like I was eating something I shouldn't be!!

Jessica said...

This looks wonderful! Must try soon!

BOglesby said...

Yum, and I was just craving a chocolate peanut butter swirl icecream yesterday... this will do :)

Shannon said...

Yum. Never would have thought of this!:)

Shannon
Http://www.everystepcount365wordpress.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin