Thursday, July 8, 2010

Meet Pippi!

Meet our new puppy, Pippi!

I can't believe we did it but my husband and I let our five year old get a puppy. She is a Pomeranian and Shih-Tzu mix. She is great! We are enjoying her so much and she really isn't as much work as I thought she would be. We definitely made the right choice. As you can see we have two happy little girls and one curious Border Collie. :)















Pippi carrying her water bowl around the house.

Yes, we bought her cat toys. All of the dogs toys seemed to big for her. She loves them.


This is a little cat pop up tent. She hops in and out of it like she is a kitten.


We were so excited to be able to find all of the puppy supplies that we needed at the Dollar General store near our house. It saved us money on gas and also on the price of toys, a leash and a collar.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

She is precious!

Rhonda said...

So adorable! What a cute mix!

Scuttleboose said...

Sooooooo cute :) Congrats on your new baby! Let me know if you have any questions - my puppy turns 1 year old next week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin