Sunday, July 18, 2010

Loving The Summer

I have some very awesome news. I may be in the 160's tomorrow!!! That would be so exciting. It has been a few weeks since I have seen those numbers. I can't wait!


Today we went to my hubby's company picnic at an amusement park. We had so much fun. We had picnic food, the girls got balloon animals, my husband won a prize and we had a great time in the park. It was just a nice relaxing day.




Riding The Train





Me and My Girls




My Hubby and Daughter





Some Train Time FUN!!!



































Balloon Animal Time!!!



Makayla's Turtle


Maddie's Puppy




It was so hot today. It may have been close to 100 degrees. We actually ended up leaving the park early to go swimming at my friend Becky's house. We had a really nice time and it was great to cool off in the pool. The girls just love swimming at Becky's house. They always have so much fun swimming with Justianna, Hayden and Aaron.



Tomorrow is going to be my catch up day. I am going to be doing some cleaning, laundry and some organizing on my blog. I am hoping for a very productive day. On Tuesday I am going back to the gym. It has been way to long since I have been there. I am dreading going back but I know I will feel better once I do it.




Today's Eats:



Breakfast:






Chocolate Peanut butter Smoothie



Lunch:


Hamburger, bun, ketchup and onion

2 bites of macaroni salad and coleslaw

1/8 cup of baked beans




Snack:

Baby size (less then a cup) Peanut Butter Tandy Cake Ice Cream on a cone


Dinner:


2 slices of medium cheese pizza

1 Oreo

Water: Yes

Exercise: Swimming in pool for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.



I really need to eat more veggies. This whole eating outside of the house is killing me. Tomorrow I plan to eat more fruits and veggies. I think it will help me with getting back on track.



2 comments:

Lainey said...

You have a beautiful family and I love the yellow colors you guys are wearing.

You are my inspiration for the day. I'm still learning that self control so I only eat 1 oreo and not the whole box!

~Lainey

Kelly The Queen said...

Looks like your family had an awesome time at your husband's company picnic. You have a lovely family. On sunday I stayed within my calories, drank my water, entered it on spark people, did not exercise

Blog Widget by LinkWithin