Monday, July 19, 2010

Love That Watermelon


The jumbo Watermelon that I cut up today and put it in my Tupperware Thatsa Mega Bowl.

Today started out great! I weighed in at 169.6. I am thrilled to be back in the 160's. It is so exciting to think that in less then 10 pounds I will be in the 150's.







Unfortunately my went downhill from there. My Fibromyagia has been horrible all day. I have felt like sleeping all day long. It has been horrible because it seems like every time I have plans to get something accomplished my Fibromyalgia acts up. It's so irritating. I did feel better later this evening and I was able to do a little cleaning around the house and bathed the kids. I should just be thankful that I got a few things done. Now I am exhausted and ready for bed.







Tomorrow is a new day and I hope to fit in some exercise. Then I will be off to my parents for some awesome food on the grill. I will try to remember to take pictures.







Today's Eats:







Breakfast: None - crazy morning







Lunch:



Bagel thin, 1 tbsp light mayo, 1 serving of lean turkey lunch meat, 1 slice of 2% cheese.



1 sugar free chocolate pudding cup w/ 1 tsp of peanut butter







Dinner:



1 regular hot dog in regular bun


1 med. baked potato w/ 2 tbsp of fat free sour cream


approx. 2 cups of Green beans w/ ICBINB


1 Cup of Watermelon





Snack:


3 reduced fat brownies





Water: Yes





Exercise: No


5 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

Yeah Jessica!! I am so happy for you that you made it in to the 160's. That is so awesome!! I have been stuck in the 190's and I want to get to the 180's and then continue on down so I am in the 160's as well! I went over my calories by 75 today, drank my water, entered it on spark people and ran around and played outside with my almost 3 year old granddaughter for an hour. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow, so sorry to hear your fibromyalgia is bad for you.

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Yay for the 160's!!

Sorry to hear about your Fibromyalgia. My RA has excellent timing too... it always acts up on the day I have a ton to get done!

Miz said...

we have so so so much watermelon in this house (seriously. it was like the never ending melon :))
Im tempted to try and make watermelon soup.
cold soup.
Ill let you know if it turns out.

off to wrangle my tuesday.

heres hoping we both have amazing and HEALTHY ONES.

we
can
do
it.

MizFit

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on the 160s. Hope you feel better today.

Sydney said...

Great news hitting the 160's!! I had a recent discovery I thought I'd share with you. I had soup for lunch and wanted something to go with it so I grabbed the 45 calorie "Delightfuls" Sara Lee bread I had on hand and a wedge of Laughing Cow swiss cheese. I spread the cheese on the bread, sprayed it with I can't Believe It's Not Butter spray and grilled it in the frying pan. It was really good, rich and delicious. I only used one slice of bread and folded it in half, so it was only 70 calories.

Keep up the good work on your weight loss journey! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin