Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Back On Track



Thanks so much for your support after last night's binge. I had a stomach ache and heartburn all night. So not worth it!


I did much better today. For breakfast I had a chocolate peanut butter smoothie minus the banana, lunch was a cheeseburger on a bagel thin with ketchup, a Lucky Four-Leaf Salad with feta and apples and snack of sugar free chocolate pudding with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter, dinner was this delicious meal you see above. We had pork sirloin with and sauteed zucchini with garlic, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese, and a baked sweet potato with ICBINB, Splenda and Cinnamon.
As long as I control my eating tonight I should be good. I have plans for some homemade popcorn tonight. I will share the results with you tomorrow. I'm excited to use the Nacho cheese flavoring I found.


No exercise for me today. My husband has been sick all week and now has bronchitus. It's not much fun for me to get sleep, do everything around the house and take care of the kids by myself while trying to keep the kids from disturbing him to much. I really pray that he is better tomorrow.
Breakfast:
None
Lunch:
Cheeseburger on bagel thin with ketchup
Ritz Chips - Cheddar - 1 serving
2 Cups of watermelon
Dinner:
Cheeseburger on bagel thin
5 ears of corn with ICBINB
Late Night Snack:
Rodeo Burger
$1 onion rings
Med. Oreo Sundae Shake


1 comment:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Glad you had a good day today! Your dinner looks delish!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin