Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Funny Story And Update

Today was an interesting one. I woke up and was barely able to get out of bed. I tried my best but ended up missing my Border Collie's grooming appointment because I just could not make it out the door. After getting myself and the girls dressed, fed and ready to go I new that I didn't have the energy to get them and the dog out of the house and to the groomer. I was so upset because he really needs to be groomed and of all days I have a day like this.

After laying on the couch for a few hours I decided to make the girls lunch and get them up for a nap. This way I was able to take a nap. I slept for about two hours and woke up feeling even worse. This is the fun of having Fibromyalgia. You never know when or why it is going to affect you. I am just praying that tomorrow is a better day. I am feeling a little better right now so that is a good sign. Please pray that I get some sleep tonight because I think that is really what I need right now.

On a funny note my little 1.6 pound puppy was running around my house today with a pair of my two year old's panties. She was trying to put them back on (she's potty training) and the puppy grabbed them and took off. My two year old crawled on the floor chasing the puppy around trying to get her panties. I wanted to post pictures because it was so cute but it's not really appropriate for the Internet. :)
My girls always keep me smiling. Even on days like today.


Plateau Busting Formula Update:

Tomorrow is my first weigh in since I started the Pudget Plateau Busting Formula. I am excited and a little nervous. I didn't exercise as much this week as I was supposed to so I know that will affect my weigh in. I did eat well the majority of the week which makes me hope for a good weigh loss tomorrow.

It was hard getting back into the swing of things. I had to start writing down everything that I put in my mouth. I forgot how hard it is. Not the writing down but knowing that everyone will be reading about what I ate. The accountability left me a little hungry some nights. :) I guess this is a good thing.

Also, drinking water was another one to get used to. Normally I drink quite a bit because I always have my Tupperware Water Bottle with me. This week I realized that I must not be drinking enough every day because several days this week I had to really force myself to drink more later in the evening. Again, the accountability is really helping me.

Accountability is one of the main reasons why I started this blog so I really shouldn't be surprised that it really does work. If you are in need of some accountability please join us by posting your info daily. Other options are Weight Watcher's meetings or even starting your own blog. I highly recommend starting a blog. If you have any questions about it please feel free to email me.

Today's Eats:

Breakfast:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie

Lunch:
5 full Graham Crackers
3 tbsp of peanut butter

Dinner:
3 pieces of medium Domino's pizza with onions
1 piece of medium Domino's pepperoni pizza

Water: Yes

Exercise: I wish I could say yes. I had planned on a walk but seeing as that I couldn't move much all day that didn't happen. I really want some energy so that I can exercise. I need to really try to work on this one.


4 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

I bet that was a comical scene at your house with the puppy running around with your daughter's panties and her crawling after the puppy, I so would take pictures too but agree about not posting on the internet. They will be good blackmail pictures when she gets older..LOL Hope you are feeling better soon! I stayed within my calories, drank my water and entered it all on spark people and I went for a 30 minute walk!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Hope you are feeling better today.

Beth said...

Jessica, you know I love you so I have to ask this:

WHERE ARE YOUR VEGGIES???? :)

I've been very uninspired in the veggie department lately so here are two things I do to keep them in our diet:

1. Keep a container of cut up bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, and celergy in the fridge and set them out shortly before dinner every night. I've been buying Hidden Valley Ranc Dip mix and making it with RF Sour Cream. It's only 1 pt. per TBSP and my kids love it so they eat tons of veggies. For awhile I was keeping cut up Cauliflower and broccoli around as well.

2. Keep a bag of shredded carrots and red cabbage to toss over lettuce for instant salad. They both have plenty of nutrients and make the salad more interesting.

There's also WW Garden Veggie Soup which is the only way our baby will eat veggies. I've been making a huge batch in the crock pot with extra carrots and beans for him. So easy.

Keep up the good work! You're doing better than I am these days.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Beth,

You are awesome! I was thinking the same thing last night. I even wrote it in my weigh in today.

Thank you so much for the tips. I will be using them all. Once I make it to the grocery store. I also want to make this taco soup that my sister told me about. It is almost like a taco chili and it is really low fat. I will post it after I try it.

Thank you again for not being afraid to mention the veggie thing. You are so right and I do need help in that area. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin