Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeling Good!

I feel wonderful today! I'm not sure if it is because I spent the day with both of my sisters or if it's because of my weigh in but either way I'm having a great day!


My cute little nephew!


I spent the entire afternoon at my youngest sisters house and we had a great time. It is always wonderful to spend time with my Sisters, Nieces and Nephews. My sister, Kristin, made us a wonderful Pizza for lunch. She took frozen pizza dough, thawed it, and then topped it with light ranch dressing, grilled chicken and 2% mozzarella cheese. It was one of the best pizza's I have ever had. The only problem was that I didn't want to stop eating it. :)


After lunch we let the kids play outside in the sprinkler. As you can see they were playing in freshly mowed grass. Somehow Makayla managed to get her entire body covered in it. She is such a funny kid.



After spraying all the grass off and then drying all of the kids we took them inside for a little Crayola Wonder time! My Niece and Nephew loved the Crayola products as much as my girls. They had so much fun making there own little pictures.





This was the ride home. Maddie and Pippi where worn out from a long day of playing at Aunt Kristin's. Thanks for having us over today, Kristin. We had a blast!

Yesterday's Eats:

Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
Bagel Thin, Mustard, 1 serving of Lean Ham, 2 slices (1 serving) Weight Watchers Cheese
2 Slices of regular American Cheese
2 low-fat string cheese

Snack:
1 sugar free pudding cup w/ 1 tsp peanut butter
1 low-fat string cheese

Dinner:
3 oz steak tips
1 baked med. baked potato w/ 2 tbsp. of sour cream
1 1/2 cups of zucchini sauteed in very little EVOO

Snack:
1 serving of reduced fat Cheese It's
1 Cheese Stick
2 Chips Ahoy Cookies



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin