Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate!

Last night I had dinner at my parents. We ate out on the deck and it was just so peaceful. My Mom made steak and zucchini crisps and I made baked potatoes and brought Watermelon and reduced fat brownies. It was all so good.



These are the zucchini crisps that my Mom made. They are approx. 1 P per half of a med. zucchini. They are very healthy and tasted awesome. My girls loved them because they could pick them up like chips to eat. I will get the recipe from her and post it another day.

After dinner we went back to see my Grandmother since it was her Birthday. I actually resisted all of the wonderfully fattening foods. They looked so good. They had hot fudge brownie sundaes, Eclair cake, Chocolate zucchini cake and regular chocolate cake. I did have a bite of the chocolate zucchini cake and also of the Eclair cake but other then that I stayed away from it. It was so hard!

I had another rough Fibromyalgia day yesterday so I didn't get any exercise in. I really not doing very well with my exercise. I really need to get myself more motivated in this area. Is anyone else having trouble with this one? I just feel like by the time I get the girls down for a nap or bed all I want to do is sit down and relax for a few minutes.

Yesterday's Eats:

Breakfast: None - slept until 11am

Lunch:

bagel thin w/ mustard, 1 serving of turkey, 1 slice of 2% cheese
1 reduced fat string cheese
1 cup of watermelon

Snack:
2 reduced fat string cheese
1 sugar free chocolate pudding cup w/ 1tsp of peanut butter

Dinner:

1 baked potato w/ spray butter
4 oz of steak
1 serving of zucchini crisps
1 cup of watermelon

Snack:
3 Reduced Fat brownies
1 bite of chocolate eclair cake
1 bite of chocolate zucchini cake



1 comment:

Kelly The Queen said...

I am right there with you on the exercise...I just can't seem to get motivated. I hate exercise, but know I need to do it and I always feel good after I do it but it's just so hard to make myself do it! My kids are all raised (19, 21 and 24) but I am now taking care of my almost 3 year old granddaughter, four days a week, 12 and 1/2 hours a day while my daughter is at work, so after she goes home I just seem like I am tired and don't feel like exercising. the last couple of nights I have had lots of snacking, tried to eat vegies and popcorn but sometimes that's just not what I wanted so went over my calories both days, did drink my water but didn't get any exercise in.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin