Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And The Winner Is ....

The winner of "The Pudget Plateau Busting Formula" is Susan W. #10. Congrats Susan, you are the winner of the awesome Tupperware water bottle. You are going to love it! Please email me your mailing address and I will mail it out in the next week or two.

This is the new Step 5 to The Pudget Plateau Busting Formula:

Plan your menus ahead of time and to have a stocked pantry! I always do much better with salads, low calorie meals and healthy snacks on hand to eat. It's a lot better than wondering around in the "what can I eat wilderness" and then making the wrong decision in the end due to being too hungry.


Tomorrow we will be starting Pudget's Plateau Busting Formula. So lets get ready!!!

Below are the five steps that we need to follow. I will be posting everyday on my meal plan for the week, my meals, water intake and exercise. I encourage you all to do the same. \

Now lets start busting through this plateau!!!



Pudget's Plateau Busting Formula:



Step 1: Go to the gym or do some form of exercise 5 days a week. For me it is going to be 3 days at the gym and two at home. The at home may be a walk with the kids or a exercise dvd on Netflix. The options are endless. I will be posting every day how I exercised.



Step 2: Write down everything you eat in a day and monitor your Weight Watchers Points or Calories very strictly. I will be posting every day what I have eaten.



Step 3: Drink 64 Ounces of water a day. I will also be tracking my water each day with my handy dandy favorite water bottle in the whole world. If you don't have one it will be money well spent. Mine goes everywhere I do. It's awesome.



Step 4: Leave a comment below my post to tell me how you did that day. This is your form of accountability. My accountability is posting it for you to read. Your accountability is commenting for everyone to read. Feel free to copy and paste what you ate for the day, what you weigh, how much you drank or how much you exercised. Anything that makes you feel more accountable and helps keep you on track.



Step 5: Plan your menus ahead of time and to have a stocked pantry! I always do much better with salads, low calorie meals and healthy snacks on hand to eat. It's a lot better than wondering around in the "what can I eat wilderness" and then making the wrong decision in the end due to being too hungry. - Susan W.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin