Thursday, July 29, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 82 Weigh In

What an amazing week! I had two great interviews, I got to see Anna Moose and I lost weight. It doesn't get much sweeter then that. :)

This morning I weighed in at 168 pounds!!! That's a 1.4 loss for this week. I am determined to be down 50 pounds by next week. 50 Pounds?!?! Wow! I can't believe it will be 50 pounds lost. Finally, I am almost there. Honestly when I started this blog I felt like I would never be able to lose 50 pounds. It just seemed unimaginable but with my mini goals and 10 pound picture updates I am almost there.

The Pudget Plateau Busting Formula is really doing the trick. I hope it is doing the same for all of you. Imagine if I followed it fully and did my five days of exercise each week. I would be down to the 150's in no time at all.


My Week In Review

1. Exercise: I did do some swimming a few days but other then that I haven't exercised. I really need to get back to the gym. I know I keep saying it. Now I just need to do it!

2. Water: I did great with water.

3. Late night eating: None

4. Snacking: Snacked mostly on low fat cheese, sugar free pudding cups and watermelon. Oh yeah, and maybe a few reduced fat brownies. :) Those things are evil and addicting.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did better this week with my veggies and of course I ate tons of watermelon. My fav.!


What I need to work on this week:

I need to get my butt back to the gym. I keep saying it but I really, really need to do it. I know the pounds will fall off so much faster if I just get in a little exercise. This is the only thing I am going to work on this week.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin