Thursday, July 22, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 81 Weigh In

My sister, Kristin, told me today that she is sick of seeing me going down to the 160's and then back into the 170's. She told me I need to stop going back up to the 170's. So this one is for you Kristin!

As of today I am out of the 170's for the last time. From now on it's all downhill for me. When I weighed in this morning I weighed 169.4! That's a 1.6 loss for the week! I am heading in the right direction with no plans of stopping anytime soon.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: I did do some swimming a few days but other then that I haven't exercised. I really need to get back to the gym. I know I keep saying it. Now I just need to do it!

2. Water: I did great with water.

3. Late night eating: None

4. Snacking: Snacked mostly on low fat cheese, sugar free pudding cups and watermelon. Oh yeah, and maybe a few reduced fat brownies. :) Those things are evil and addicting.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did better this week with my veggies and of course I ate tons of watermelon. My fav.!


What I need to work on this week:

I need to get my butt back to the gym. I keep saying it but I really, really need to do it. I know the pounds will fall off so much faster if I just get in a little exercise. This is the only thing I am going to work on this week.


3 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

Yeah! Great Job on the weight loss!! So happy for you! I stayed the same this week. I did great with my water and good on tracking what I ate. I had a couple of late snacking nights and did not exercise like I should have..maybe that has something to do with no weight loss for me this week.

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Congrats on the weight loss, and on the successful week!

Traveliztera said...

Congrats on being on the move again!
I saw your progress pics and wow, you look amazing! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin