Thursday, July 15, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 80 Weigh In

I am so excited about today's weigh but first let me tell you the biggest reason why I am so excited.


Last night when I went to bed my Fibromyalgia was so bad that I felt like I was laying on rocks. I prayed and prayed and prayed to God for some relief and then eventually fell asleep. I woke up some time in the middle of the night to realize that I had absolutely no pain at all. I actually felt so relaxed that my body felt tingly. I can't even tell you the last time my body felt like that. It was a wonderful feeling and I laid in my bed for about a half hour thanking and praising God for the pain relief. Needless to say I slept like a baby last night and feel completely refreshed today. It is wonderful to serve such an awesome God that answers prayers!!!


Now to the other reason that I am excited. I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed 171 pounds!!! That is a 1.8 pound loss from last week! Wow! The Pudget Plateau Busting Formula is really working. I am so excited! I will definitely be following it strictly for the next few weeks until I get past my plateau.
By next week I should be back in the 160's! I really can't wait. This time I am going to be staying there. No more of this up and down stuff. I am ready to move on and be in the 150's. I am determined and motivated to do this. I will do this!

My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: A lot of swimming this week.

2. Water: I did great with water. I think this really helped the weight loss.

3. Late night eating: one night I had 8 sandwich cookies.

4. Snacking: I think I did very well with my snacking. When I did snack it was healthy snacking.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I need to eat more veggies but I did well with my fruits. I love watermelon!


What I need to work on this week:

I really need to get back to the gym. I need to get my schedule more organized so that I can fit it into my day. I also need to keep up with the water and also with writing down everything I eat. Next week I will be in the 160's!!!


3 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

Yeah for you Jessica! I am glad that you had a weight loss this week and that you are feeling better today!!
I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 8 lbs this week! getting back on track really does help. I stayed within my calories for the entire week and did healthy snacking and tracked everyday on spark people. I drank my 64oz of water most of the days but I only exercised 3 of the days so I really need to work on that and make myself do it.I really need to do more exercise if I want to continue with any kind of weight loss. Thanks for the inspiration!

tammyyarbrough said...

I am so proud of you! I also have Fibromyalgia, and I can totally relate to the pain you feel! I have not been able to get out of bed all week, but this morning my pain is better! I don't think a lot of people understand how hard it is to struggly with Fibromyalgia and lose weight at the same time. It takes a lot of dedication and faith in the Lord, and I'm very proud of your success. BTW, I have lost 48 pounds in the last 13 months! I have gone from 218 to 170, so by next week I hope to be in the 160's right there with you! ;D

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Kelly, You are doing awesome! I can't believe you lost 8 pounds this week. That is so cool! Congrats and keep up the good work.

Tammy, I know what you mean. It is really hard for others to understand. But I can't let myself feel bad or I will just give up. I'm sure you know how that is. You are doing awesome. We are so close in weight. That's so cool. I am so glad we are going to be in the 160's together. We can do it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin