Sunday, July 11, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 79 Weigh In

Sorry guys! I just realized that I never posted my weigh in for last week. I wish I could tell you more about how I did last week but it was just to crazy to remember. My husband has been helping my parents build a roof over their deck so I have been running back and forth between their house and ours. It was just a crazy, crazy week.

When I weighed in on Thursday the scale said 172.8 pounds. Not good but I am betting that it has something to do with the time of the month. I can't wait to see my weigh in this Thursday because of using the Pudget Plateau Busting Formula.

My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: None

2. Water: I did pretty good with water.

3. Late night eating: I can't remember. I don't think so.

4. Snacking: Don't remember

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: Don't remember


What I need to work on this week:

I will be working on the Pudget Busting Plateau Formula.


2 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Today was a good day! I ended the day with 1,200 calories, drank all my water, and went on a long walk with the hubs!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

That is great Brittany! I need to start taking more walks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin