Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Surprising Food Find

I have to tell all of you that I am shocked at what I just discovered. Steak-uum sliced steak are only 3 P's a piece! That is 100 calories and 9 grams of fat. Not bad! I was so exited when I sat down to a cheese steak in the garden at dinner for only 5 P's. Seriously, this is amazing! I actually ate one with lettuce and cheese and one with just cheese. I should have only had one but they were so good! It's funny because I always thought the frozen sliced steaks were really unhealthy. I am so glad I decided to check. I also ate two ears of corn on the cob with my cheese steaks.




Check out this morning's breakfast!

Pudget Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie with strawberry's from my parent's garden. Yum!!!




And for lunch my sister made me the Outside In Cheeseburger Patties from the Hungry Girl 1-2-3 Cookbook. The only difference is that she used the light French Onion Laughing Cow cheese because that is what she had. It was still great. This recipe is definitely one of my favorites.

It seems like I have gotten myself back on track so far this week. I hope I can continue this throughout the rest of the week. Otherwise my weight is going to be up from my crazy food filled weekend. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your most surprising Food Find? I would love to get a list started to give everyone some new ideas. Leave your answer in the comments section. I will start us off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



5 comments:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Steak-Umm's 3 P's a piece.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'm so happy to see Steak-Umms are better than I thought. I'm buying some tomorrow. My most surprising food was that Breyer ice cream is barely more calories than the light version but has way less ingredients (ie healthier).

Anonymous said...

WW provolone cheese slices. 1 point.

Your sister Heather

Anonymous said...

i'm making a large veggie tray and fruit salad for the party....so your weekend food doesn't HAVE to be bad :)
~Tiff

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

I love all of the new ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany, The veggie tray and fruit salad sound great! I can't wait.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin