Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Key To Enjoying A Picnic

Another busy day for me. My husband is off work this week and since we can't afford to go away on vacation this year we decided to do day trips. It has been a lot of fun! Actually it is just nice spending time with my husband.

An update on the picnic weekend. I did awesome! Ok, maybe not as awesome as I could have but I did really well. Day 1 picnic I didn't overeat at all. I ate more during lunch then I would have normally at home but way less then your normal picnic. That and I really tried to stay healthy and only rice pudding for dessert. I'm telling you. This is the key to enjoying a picnic. I can't believe I didn't figure this out years ago. I felt so great, because I wasn't stuffed and bloated, that I had so much confidence. I talked to anyone and everyone and really just enjoyed being me. It was great!

Day 2 Picnic was even better. I really didn't eat much at all. My plate was to full for a hot dog or chicken bbq when I got to it so I went without. It was a good choice. I picked at my plate of food (which was awesome) the whole time I talked to everyone. My Church family was so interested in my photo shoot and Magazine feature that I really didn't have much time to think about eating. I had a blast and I didn't even finish everything on my plate and no dessert. Now that's what I call being good at a picnic. Thanks so much for all of your support on the blog and on my pudget FaceBook account. You guys are great!

Off for another fun day with the family. We are eating lunch at home and then packing our dinner. That way we are eating healthy and saving money. It doesn't get much better then that!

Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great job at the picnics.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin