Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Frozen Fun The Pudget Way!

It's that time of year. The time when it is starting to get hot and we are all looking for some budget friendly snacks to cool us off. I found a few that I want to share with you.



Aldi - Fit & Active Chocolate Fudge Low Fat Ice Cream Bars

These Fudge Pops are HUGE! $2.99 for a box of 6. Definitely cheaper then Weight Watchers and they taste just as good. I can't say enough good about these ice cream bars. They definitely take care of my chocolate cravings and fill up my belly. :) I love, love, love them!

100 Calories/1 g. fat/5 g. fiber


Aldi - Swirl Stix

My girls love these. They cost $1.98 for a box of 12 (6 assorted flavors). The flavors include cotton candy, banana split, rainbow, very berry, orange dream and applelicious. Great flavors and a great price. I actually bought the Philly Swirl version of these at Wal-mart for the same price. They all taste just as good. I brought them to a picnic and the kids and adults loved them.

48 calories/0 fat/ 0 fiber

My Absolute Favorite!!!

Philly Swirl - Sweet 16

Only 16 Calories per bar!!! Can you believe this!?! Not only are they low in calories but they are low in price. I bought them for $2.00 at my local grocery store today. I am so excited to have found these. They are so creamy and cold. It is the perfect combination of ice cream and Popsicle. It even gets better. They even have 1 gram of fiber!

These pops come 10 to a box for $2.00. They are sweetened with Splenda and come in three assorted flavors. The flavors are Raspberry and Vanilla, Cherry and Vanilla (my fav.) and Orange and Vanilla.

These are a must try!

16 Calories/0 fat/ 1 g. fiber



PhillySwirl - Fudge Swirl Stix

Three Fudge Flavored Swirls with Vanilla, Chocolate and Caramel Low Fat Ice Cream. If you haven't tried these you really have to. They are awesome. I tried the Fudge Caramel and loved it. I really can't wait to try the Fudge & Chocolate Swirl. They look the best!

These Fudge Stix aren't huge but they take care of the chocolate craving for only 57 calories and 0 grams of fat. Not bad at all. I paid $2.00 for them at my local grocery store. I think they cost $1.98 at Walmart.

57 Calories/0 fat/0 fiber



All of these Popsicles and fudgesicles are wonderful and you can't beat the price. They are a fantastic treat for all of us to enjoy this summer without breaking the bank. I hope you enjoy them the Pudget way!



4 comments:

Brittany @ Deliciously Healthy said...

Seriously? I HAVE to try those!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the Yummy treat reviews! I shop at Aldi quite a bit, but haven't tried any of these. I will put one on my list for next week :)

Slomack said...

Thanks so much for sharing your finds with us...those Philly Swirls look AMAZING!

Steph said...

I've seen the Fit and Active bars at Aldi, but I've never seen the Philly Swirl one anywhere before.

CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! I'm your newest follower via Skinny on a Dime. I've recently lost 93 pounds and am looking for more ways to change up my diet to help me shed the last few pounds!

http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin