Friday, June 4, 2010

For The First Time Ever .....

I can wear a size 10!!! After 1 1/2 years of being on my weight loss journey I have finally made it down to a size 10. I can't believe it. It was so worth the wait and all of the hard work.

I still can't believe that for the first time in my life I can wear size 10 clothing. It just sounds to crazy. I guess it's because I have never been this size in my entire life. It's way more exciting then I ever dreamed of!

My next goal is to be completely in a size 10. Right now I am in some size 10's and some size 12's. Which I am ok with. Baby steps, right? :) I'm just thrilled that the only two size 10 shorts I tried on fit me.

I wanted to share some pictures of me in my size 10 shorts and medium dress. That's right. I can now wear medium clothing. It feels so weird to go from size 18 bottoms to size 10 bottoms and size XXL shirts to size Medium shirts. Honestly, it almost doesn't seem real. I still have trouble seeing myself as a size 10 and I am still in shock that they fit when I try them on. :)



Me in my size 10 Camo outfit. I just loved it because it is so not me. But it is so fun to wear. I would have never worn Camo when I was a size 18. It just feels good to have the confidence now to wear what I want and have fun with it.


My husband snapped this when I wasn't looking. I thought I would share. I know that not many people would post a picture like this but wow what a difference from when I was 47 pounds heavier. I have to say that I like my curves. I hope that when I meet my goal weight I still have them.

And onto my size medium dress. All of my life I have wanted to wear a dress like this and just have never had the confidence to do so. I love it! It is such a fun dress. I have only worn it once but I think I prefer it with the straps. I guess it depends on where I am wearing it.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You've reached a major milestone and deserve to be proud. When I hit size 10, all I wanted to do was shop, shop, shop!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats. That is awesome. I'm not going to be depressed that I'm not there but I'm going to be inspired that I can get there.

Kelly said...

Congrats Jessica!!! I am so happy for you, you look great and you deserve the rewards for all your hard work.

She-Fit said...

YAY! Congrats on getting down to a size 10... you look Great!

Kelly The Queen said...

Congratulations!! What a milestone!
you look awesome!!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks for all of the Congrats! It's still hard to believe. It makes it so nice to have all of you supporting me. :)

Jessica said...

Very cute!

MamaFeelgood said...

Congratulations!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin