Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eden Home

A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in a product testing campaign for Eden Home. They gave me a gift certificate to order any children's product that I would like. How awesome is that!?!


Eden Home sells Organic Bedding, Organic Clothing and other All Natural Products. When I first went on to the site I was amazed at the great variety of Organic products they offer. I really loved the Organic Home and Organic Bedding products. I would love to have Organic bedding!



Since the product testing campaign was for children's products I of course decided to find an outfit for one of my daughters. It was so hard to choose the outfit and which one to buy for. The clothes are all so cute and soft looking. I love the feeling of Organic Children's clothing.



Check out this little girl's Reversible Hoodie. It was my second choice. I absolutely love it. Another one of my favorites was the "Mr. Croc" Hoodie. It would be perfect for my nephew.





You are probably wondering what I did choose to order. I actually chose an adorable Organic Dress and matching Organic girls Crop Leggins. This has to be one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen.




When the outfit came in the mail it came in the most perfect package. It was very elegantly packaged. It made me feel good to open a package that wasn't in cardboard and bubble wrap. Check out the pictures of what it looked like when I received it.












I hated to open the beautiful packaging but I couldn't wait to see what was inside. Check out this beautiful Organic outfit. I am so in love with it!








My daughter loves it as much as I do. It is so soft! These pictures were taken even after we washed it and it still looks and feels just as nice as the day we received it. I am very happy with the quality of Eden Home's products. Click here to visit Eden Home's site and check out all of the beautiful products they sell.






Also, make sure to click the link below to learn how to win an Organic Baby Shower! Contest runs until June 30, 2010.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin