Monday, June 7, 2010

Back To The Gym ....

Tomorrow I start back at the gym. I called and arranged for the childcare so now I have to go. Can you tell how excited I am? I think I am just overly tired but if I don't start tomorrow I will never start.

I am excited to get past my plateau and I know all it is going to take is some time at the gym. It really isn't that bad. I actually love the gym. It is just getting out of bed and getting my kids there that is the problem. Sometimes I am ready for a nap before I even get there. :)

So tomorrow starts my new goal of going to the gym 3 times a week every week. It is going to be so nice getting back into the routine of exercising. I did it so much last summer and my girls and I really enjoyed it.

I encourage all of you, if you have fallen off of the exercise wagon, to get back into the routine of exercising. It is amazing what it can do not only for your weight loss but for your mood.

Wish me luck tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin