Thursday, June 24, 2010

And The Number Is.... Week 77 Weigh In

Somehow I completely missed two weigh in's. I would tell you what I weighed but honestly I can't remember. I know at one point I was up to 178 but I think some of that had to do with the time of the month.
Today when I weighed in I was happy to see that I am back down to 170.6. Now that things have calmed down a bit I have been able to start to focus more on my weight loss.

Next week is going to be an interesting week for me. My husband has the week off so we are going to be doing some day trips. I'm not sure what we are going to be doing but we are excited to spend some time together. I just have to be careful with what I eat. We will be packing our lunch everywhere we go in order to save money. I bought some 98% fat free turkey and chicken lunch meat, light cheese sticks, Sugar free pudding, Ritz Sour Cream and Onion Chips. If I stick to that I will be fine. I just need to stay away from the sweets. :)

My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No exercise at the gym or at home. I wish I would have had time but I am still catching up on the housework and grocery shopping. Plus I just started potty training my 2 year old. It's been a busy week. I hope to get in some exercise next week during our day trips. It will be so nice to have my hubby home for a few days.

2. Water: I drank so much water I can barely believe it. I knew that I needed to flush my system out after the way I had been eating. I think it helped.

3. Late night eating: None at all!!!!

4. Snacking: I've been doing good with my fudge pops from aldi and string cheese.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I actually have been doing good with my veggies. Not so much with my fruits. I just didn't have the money to buy watermelon and cantaloupe and I am picky with which fruits I will eat. I actually just bought both of them today. I can't wait to eat them. Yum!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin