Friday, June 4, 2010

And The Number Is.... Week 74 Weigh In

I'm not sure about you but the Holiday Weekend was such a killer for my weight loss. I don't know what got into me. I acted like I could eat anything I wanted and I know that I really can't. Not without gaining weight anyway. I think the better I feel about myself the more likely I am to overeat in public. I don't know why but I do remember last summer I was so much stricter.

I stepped on the scale yesterday and my weight was 171.8. That is a 2.2 pound gain for the week. Yikes!!! I wish I could blame it on water weight or something but I can't. I just ate way to much food.

I really need to find a way to not gain 2 pounds every time I have a picnic. If I don't stop it now I will never get this extra weight off.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Not really. The week and weekend were so crazy that I didn't even make time for it. That's my own fault. Things will be changing next week. I will share more about that in a later post.

2. Water: I drank a lot of water.

3. Late night eating: No late night eating.

4. Snacking: I ate lots of snacks at the picnic but when I wasn't at the picnics I didn't snack much at all if any.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: Need to eat more this week.



What do I need to work on for next week: Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!!!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin