Friday, June 4, 2010

2010 Swim Suit Shots







This post was supposed to be a comparison of me last year in a swim suit to this year in a swim suit. Unfortunately when I tried to put the two side by side it really wasn't possible to compare because the one picture was taken so far back.

Anyway, if you want see last years swim suit picture you can click here. That picture was taken in July of 2009 and I weighed 183 pounds.

I decided that since I did it last year I should be brave enough to do it again this year. So here goes. These are pictures that my sister took of me yesterday in my swim suit. Yesterday I weighed in at 172.2.



My sister made me pose like this. :)


I don't know about you but I hate seeing myself in a swim suit. I just feel like all of my imperfections are being flaunted to the world. I am really hoping it is just my perception and that it really isn't as bad as I think it looks.

I think I am so self conscious about wearing a bathing suit in front of people because swim suits are always so form fitting. I guess maybe I should have bought one that was a little wider around my belly. Then it would have hung nicer. But I just loved the color and it was the only swimsuit in the whole store that color. I love being unique so of course I had to get it.

I just keep telling myself that if I lose another 10 pounds I will feel completely comfortable in it. Now it just comes down to losing those 10 pounds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you feel about yourself in a bathing suit and how do you deal with it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------













9 comments:

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Awesome!!! Love that color on you and you look great!!!!!

BabiesandBargains said...

I think we always see ourselves the worst! I think that is a BEAUTIFUL swim suit and you look GREAT in it! I think a little tan makes me feel better too! Get out there and flaunt it :)

Mandi said...

What a gorgeous color on you! You look fantastic!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks so much everyone! It really helps to hear that. :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

You look great.

Michel said...

It's a great suit with the perfect color for you. We will always be our worst judges. You've worked very hard to get where you are at so remind yourself of that!

Jessica said...

Love the color and the style! Looks great on you. Nice legs! I am jealous ;)

Jessica said...

Love the color and style! You look great! Nice legs ;) I am jealous!

Jen said...

Look at those arms! They're like half the size! I bet that's Jillian's fault :-P I'm super conscious about my arms, so good arms are a BIG thing for me haha...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin