Thursday, May 6, 2010

Swiffer Sweeper Vac - Review




A few weeks ago I received a really great product to review. I received the Swiffer Sweeper Vac, refills, information and a Walmart gift all provided by P&G through MyBlogSpark.

All I have to say is "Wow"! This thing is awesome! I loved it from the minute I got it out of the box. Not only is it adorable but it works really well. I love that you just charge the battery and then you use it with no cords attached. It makes things so much easier for me. I usually get three good vacuums with each charge.








I use it on my kitchen floor which is Pergo flooring. I was shocked at how much this little vacuum can pick up in such a short amount of time. It takes me less then two minutes to clean the entire floor. It even gets dog fur from my Border Collie, Jake.






I love the fact that the Swiffer even gets all of the little particles that a normal vacuum can't get. The best part is that my floor looks beautiful after each use. I usually use it every day just because it is so simple. I figure it only takes me 2 minutes and no plug in time so why not.





I have been using the Swiffer Sweeper Vac for about 6 weeks and I am absolutely satisfied with it. The kit cost about $40 at Walmart and I feel it would definitely be money well spent. It has made my life so much easier and my house much cleaner. It doesn't get much better then that!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin