Friday, May 14, 2010

It Was Horrible!

I just got done doing The Biggest Loser Cardio Max and it was awful! I thought the 30 Day Shred was bad but this was so much worse.



I really did not like this workout video. I found it boring. I know that no workout dvd's are fun or easy but I just did not like this one at all. It was hard and it was a good workout but I found it so boring that I never want to do it again. I never thought I would say this but compared to this workout the 30 Day Shred is awesome!


Has anyone else tried this one and felt the same way? Does it get better the more you do it?



On an up note I am in the 160's this morning! I am really excited to be back down in the 160's. 150's here I come! I also had a wonderful breakfast this morning. Here is a picture in case you didn't see it on my facebook page this morning.





I made a huge omelet with egg beaters, a Weight Watchers Pepper Jack cheese slice, and sauteed mushrooms and onions and a bagel thin with ICBINB spray and of course a cup of coffee. The WW Pepper Jack cheese game it a wonderful taste. I think I will use it every time from now on.

Weight Watchers Foods actually sent me a coupon for free cheese to review on my blog. I am so glad I chose the Pepper Jack cheese slices. They are awesome and I think they are going to be a food that I always keep in my fridge. These cheese slices are perfect on anything. Yesterday for lunch I even put a slice on a tuna melt. It was wonderful. I highly recommend trying it. If you love Pepper Jack cheese or any cheese for that matter, you will love it!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Cardio Max video. It was a good workout, and maybe I just think they are all boring. I found it easier to do than Jillian.
Heather

andria said...

Why don't you start checking out workout videos at the library. That way you're not spending money on something you don't like, and you have endless (near endless) variety in case you get bored.

Jessica said...

I second the idea of using your library for test runs of DVDs before making the purchase. If there is something you are interested in, your library may even allow you to turn in requests. I am a librarian, and we allow our patrons to request up to four items a year.
Your breakfast looks Yummy! I hope I can find the WW pepperjack cheese in a store near me :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin