Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers out there! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating your Mother and/or celebrating being a Mother.

This is how I celebrated.

1st I took my girls to get pictures taken with my niece and nephews. After 3 1/2 hours we were finally done. Note to self - 5 kids and 3 1/2 hours of pictures is not a good idea. :) It was nice because we were able to buy a big package and split it. It cost me $59 for tons of photos for my Mom, Mother-in-law and myself and everything on a CD to take home. This is what we ended up with.


My Girls















Me and My Girls











Yesterday my husband decided to turn Mother's Day into Mother's Day weekend. He helped my daughters cook me breakfast in bed. They made me oatmeal, turkey sausage and toast. He said he couldn't find the eggs. He's too funny. :) Later in the day he took the girls out for lunch to give me some time to myself and then came home with an amazingly beautiful hanging flower.













Then our Sunday School class had Fiesta Night. We had tons of wonderful Authentic Mexican food. It was so, so good! I wish I could eat like that every night. It was also wonderful to fellowship with other couples from our Church. It was a wonderful night.


Today after Church I cooked lunch for my wonderful Mom. We had Sweet and Sour Pork with white rice and broccoli. It was a new recipe that I tried and it was so good! I will definitely make it again. Although I'm sure I will change it up a bit to make it a little healthier. Maybe less oil and Splenda instead of sugar. Then it will be perfect. Healthy and great tasting.




Then Dessert!!! I made chocolate fondue. Homemade chocolate fondue! It was awesome! Ok, it was more then awesome. I actually ate until I felt sick. We ate it with Strawberries, Bananas and Pound Cake. I'm sure you can guess which one was my favorite. :) Here are some pics of us enjoying our dessert.





Here's to the end of a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope you all enjoyed today as much as I did.

Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, your kids are incredibly cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin