Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 5 -- Low Carb Week


Today has been much harder then the past few days. I think it may be because I am so tired from the crazy week.

When I woke up I was starving. I had egg beaters scrambled and sirloin steak. Then I headed out to my daughters soccer game. When I got home I took a nice two hour nap and woke up around 2:30 and had lunch. I had a leftover outside-in burger and a sugar free chocolate pudding cup w/ peanut butter.

After lunch I took the girls outside to play in the sprinkler. It was so hot out and they loved it!




For dinner I made chicken Alfredo and Cauliflower. I used a jar of Alfredo sauce and chicken that I made in the crockpot. It was really good with the cauliflower mixed in. I made fettuccine noodles to go with it for the rest of my family. After dinner I ate another sugar free pudding with peanut butter because I was craving sweets so bad.

Now I am sitting on the couch watching a movie and all I want to do is eat chocolate. It is awful. I just want to give up on this low carb week thing. I just want to eat something sweet. I'm not sure how strong I can be tonight!


1 comment:

Beakmon's Weight Loss Journey said...

Hi, I just read the article on pudget.com! Keep up the great work you're doing. Don't you just feel great? I also have been embarking on a weight loss journey although not as long as yours yet. http://beakmonsweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/

You look amazing and keep up the great work, it's worth it! Rebecca :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin