Friday, May 28, 2010

And The Number Is .... Week 73

It has been such a great week. I spent many hours sitting in the sun watching my girls and my niece and nephew play in the sprinkler. It was way to hot to sit in my house without air conditioning. The last two days have been in the 90's. It was wonderful!



The girls pretending to sun bathe



Playing with the crazy octopus sprinkler!



My sister gracefully jumping over the sprinkler! :)



Me taking pictures of it all!




Also, I haven't been very hungry from the heat so that is always a bonus. :) I had a great week focusing on my eating. I think a lot of my incentive came from the fact that my sister can now fit into a size ten. Of course it makes me want to try even harder.

Unfortunately the week was so crazy busy that I didn't get in enough exercise. I will be happy when my daughter's preschool is done because then I will have time to go to the gym again. My plan is to go every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It seemed to work well for me last summer so I am hoping it will again this summer. My Rheumatologist also thinks it will be very good for my Fibromyalgia.

My other incentive to go back to the gym is because I had my sister take some pictures of me in my bathing suit. I will post them for you in a later post. :) They aren't horrible but of course I think going back to the gym would make a big difference.

When I weighed in this morning I was pleased to be back in the 160's. I am down to 169.6!!!! I am thrilled. A few days at the gym and I think I will be able to officially announce that I have lost 50 pounds. I can't wait! I really can't wait to post my 50 pounds lost picture. I am going to have to come up with something creative for the big one.




My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Not much. A little bit on my treadmill and chasing my kids around in 90 degree heat.

2. Water: I drank a lot of water. It was so hot.

3. Late night eating: No late night eating. My husband bought a huge cheesecake for us for our 8th Anniversary this week and I haven't even thought about eating it in the middle of the night. I had a 1/2 of a piece when he bought it and now I am done with it.

4. Snacking: I haven't snacked much this week. I think I have been to busy. I did have a few Weight Watchers Fudge Pops at my sister's house. They are excellent and a great way to cool off.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I think I could have done better in this area.




What do I need to work on for next week: Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!!!!



3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on being in the 160's again. That is so my goal. Sadly I have a way to go.

laurajane said...

Great job! Sounds like a wonderful week!Congratulations on being back and the 160s and we can't wait to see the 50 lbs lost pics either!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks Secret Mom Thoughts and Laurajane! Your support means so much to me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin