Sunday, May 23, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 72

What a weak! I feel like it just flew by. It was definitely a fun week. The highlight of my week was going out with some friends for Sushi. It was my first time eating sushi and I am officially hooked. I ate it all. Raw and cooked. I definitely preferred the raw. The B52 was my absolute favorite. It was just so nice to go out with friends and have a good time. Here are some pics from our night out.







Those pictures make me so hungry! :) I can't wait to go back and have more Sushi!
Luckily I weighed in before we went out. When I weighed in on Friday morning I weighed 170 pounds. I was very disappointed. I only lost .4 pounds. I felt like I did really well all week so I was shocked to not be back into the 160's. I really just want to hit my 50 pounds list.

My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Cardio Max dvd, Dance exercise dvd (netflix) and running and walking on treadmill.

2. Water: I drank lots and lots of water this week.

3. Late night eating: No. I have been way to tired to eat late at night.

4. Snacking: Snacking on Weight Watchers String Cheese, SF Pudding cups with peanut butter and fat free pringles

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I need to eat more fruit which means I need to buy more fruit.




What do I need to work on for next week: I really need to exercise more. I have been having migraines so often that I just feel to tired to exercise. I really hope it is just allergies and that they stop soon.


1 comment:

Rheina said...

Yay another sushi convert! Isn't it sooo delicious? Good luck in the coming week with the exercise. I have a similar goal.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin