Thursday, May 13, 2010

And The Number Is ... Week 71

I finally feel like I am getting myself back on track. I feel like I am ready to move forward with my weight loss. I really want it now. Maybe because my sister officially weighs less then me. I told you that I love a challenge. :)

I still haven't gotten back to exercising but I do have plans. I will tell you about them in a later post. I am definitely ready to get back into the groove of exercising again. Not only do I feel better mentally when I exercise but also my Fibromyalgia pain gets a little better.

I was very excited when I stepped on the scale this morning. I almost lost all of the weight that I gained last week. I am down to 170.4. That's a 2.2 pound loss for the week. Not bad! This brings me to a total loss of 46.2 pounds.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No

2. Water: I drank lots and lots of water this week.

3. Late night eating: Last night I ate about 3 cups of light ice cream with some raw almonds. It wasn't that late but I really shouldn't have eaten it. I should have just gone to bed.

4. Snacking: I did great this week. I picked up some raw almonds and I have really been enjoying them as a snack.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: Lovin' my Lucky Leaf Salad!

Lucky Four-Leaf Salad with feta and apples
Hungry Girl 1-2-3 Cookbook

Ingredients:
1 Fuji Apple
3 cups 3-lettuce blend bagged lettuce
1 cup spinach leaves
1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1 TBSP thinly sliced dry-roasted almonds
Optional: Freshly ground black pepper, light vinaigrette dressing or another low-calorie dressing

Directions:
Cut apple into quarters and remove the core, seeds, and stem. Thinly slice and then cut the slices in half width wise.

Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. Add some pepper and dressing if you like, but this salad's so flavorful you may not need 'em. Enjoy!!!

Makes 1 serving - 213 calories, 8 grams of fat, 6.5 g fiber


What do I need to work on for next week:
Start exercising! That is my main concern for the week.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Good job on your week!!! That salad sounds yummy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin